COVID Guidelines for Guests
Preparing Guests for New Service Experience
The State Board of Cosmetology’s regulations require salons to operate in an orderly and sanitary manner. We have provided these guidelines based on CDC and State Board recommendations to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure a safe experience. Please review this information prior to your appointment and let us know if you have any questions.
Prior to Your Appointment
- We accept cash, credit, debit and checks. Tips may be added to credit card or given directly to your stylist (cash or Venmo).
- Do not bring guests to your appointment. Only minor children receiving services may be accompanied by 1 adult. Please mention this when booking your appointment.
During Your Visit
- Please enter at your scheduled time and we will direct you to your sanitized station.
- Masks are not required for our vaccinated clients. Stylists will wear a mask upon request. Disposable masks are available.
- Hand Sanitation stations are available at each station and the front door. Please apply hand sanitizer once you have entered the salon.
- Beverage Service is now available!
Keep In Mind
- Appointments are in high demand. We encourage you to book your next appointment at completion of your visit to ensure a future appointment. You may book your future appointments up to 12 months in advance.
- Consider purchasing your shampoo, conditioner and styling products from us. We guarantee all sales and will make the appropriate recommendations so that you can duplicate your look at home. If you are not happy with your product purchase, you will be refunded in store credit.
- Due to the high demand in services and limited availability, we will be implementing a $25 fee for guests who cancel within 24 hours or do not show up for appointment. This fee will be waived for last minute cancellations due to illness. Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice if you cannot make your scheduled appointment time.